The Link is published 4 times per year and features articles about the work that happens in the St. John’s Minster and about the people who make it happen; in-depth commentary about our beliefs and values and how we can put them into practice; and news about activities and events.
The York Mills Minster is a family of three faith communities: St. John’s York Mills Anglican Church, St. Leonard’s Anglican Church, and the Yonge Lawrence Fellowship.
Articles, photos, and ideas can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advent and Christmas 2018 – Seasonal services, Worship pastor, SJYM history, Fake scripture
- Kingdomtide 2018 – BRAVE Global, Children’s Ministry renovation, Mission trip, Tithing
- Penecost 2018 – Friendship, Children’s Ministry, Yonge Lawrence Fellowship, Introducing Shelly
- Lent-Easter 2018 – New people, evolving programs, Lychgate 40 years, Sandy Bay school
- Advent 2017 – Keeping traditions, Letters home, Refugees, Development ideas
- Summer 2017 – Rev. Anne’s departure, Deacons’ conference, Fall programs and events
- Pentecost 2017 – Social church, Tim’s pilgrimage, Music, Stewardship
- Lent 2017 – Foundations of faith, Outreach projects, Bishop Kevin, Anniversary book
- Winter 2013
- September & October
- July & August – not published
- May & June
- March & April
- January & February