- 9:00 a.m. – The Sacred Table: Food for the faithful – A reverential service deeply rooted in our rich Anglican Eucharistic tradition. You will find music, texts, prayers and a brief reflection, all centred on the Holy Eucharist. The Sacred Table runs about 50 minutes.
- 10:00 a.m. – Intermission: A social gathering – A time to meet with friends old and new, to have some refreshments, and to share news and views.
- 10:30 a.m. – The Open Door: Prayer, teaching, and song – A modern service with a focus on spirited engagement with the Word. There’s time for preaching that goes deep on topics that matter. Prayer is pastoral and inclusive. The music is contemporary and invites participation. There is a program for children ages 3 to 12, and a nursery room for parents with very young children. The Open Door runs about one hour.
- 11:30 a.m. – The Forum: An open discussion – Bring coffee. Bring questions. This is a free-form time with the pastor to discuss whatever is on your mind. The Forum runs about 30 minutes.
Not sure which is right for you?
- If you’re visiting or new to St. John’s, we suggest you start with The Open Door at 10:30. Perhaps arrive a few minutes early and sample the Intermission.
- If you are looking for a Eucharist, we recommend coming at 9 a.m. to the Sacred Table.
- Do you have questions? So do we! Let’s explore them together at 11:30 at The Forum.